Dead zones definitely add frustration to the internet users. Well, as per experts the best way to get rid of slow internet and dead zones is to install a range extender. But what’s better than amped range extender? Amped extender directly works to improve the range and speed of your wireless signals. The amped wireless range extender setup is easy with the help of a web address http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
The amped extender provides stable internet for all your connected devices. It comes with advanced features that allow its users to stream the internet without any interruptions and lags. Amped extender comes with a setup wizard which can be accessed after you complete the amped extender login steps. Once you are into an amped extender setup wizard, you will be able to configure the advanced and basic settings to enjoy seamless internet in all the corners of your place. Here are some easy and simple steps that will help you with 192.168.1.240 amped wireless extender setup.
How to setup amped extender?
Before you can configure the settings of your amped extender, there are some basic installation steps that you need to follow which are given below:
- First of all, you need to assemble the antennas of your amped extender.
- Place amped extender near to your existing router.
- You can connect the Ethernet cable from your amped extender to the PC.
- Now, you need to plug your extender into a power outlet.
- If you are using a wireless device, you can connect to the wireless network: Amped_XXXX
Once you are done with the physical or hardware amped wireless extender setup, you can proceed to sign into your router to configure the settings.
- Open an internet browser on your PC or wireless device.
- Now, enter setup.ampedwireless.com into its address bar and press ‘Enter’ key.
- When the amped extender login page appears, enter the username and password. Click ‘Login’
- On the amped setup wizard, tap on the scan. It will start scanning your home network.
- Now, find and select your home network.
- You can even add your network manually in the case; you are not able to find it.
- Now, to connect to your home network, you need to enter the password.
- Next, you need to configure the extender network settings like its SSID (Network Name) and passphrase.
- It is advised to use a different SSID than your wireless network.
- Now, you can connect the device to Amped wireless network by entering its password.
- Complete the amped wireless extender setup process and then place your extender wherever you want.
By following these easy and simple steps, you will be able to complete the amped wireless extender setup process by yourself. In case, you face an amped extender login or setup issue, you can ask our experts to help you by providing troubleshooting tips for it. To contact them, you can do live interaction with them or call on their round the clock available number.