Amped Wireless Setup
Amped wireless setup of all the routers
Amped routers built with the latest technology such as MIMO, beamforming. MIMO technology provides blazing internet to multiple devices at the same time and beamforming technology provides internet directly to the device rather than sending the signal equally in all directions. You can host storage devices with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Ports available on almost all Amped routers. There are LED lights to let a user know about the status of the router. A user can turn them off by pressing the on/off button at the back of the router. You can put all the latest routers of Amped on the shelf as well as mount them on a wall. The Amped wireless setup of all the routers is easy and you can easily configure it by login to the dashboard by accessing setup.ampedwireless.com. The configurations include changing the network name and password, changing the wireless security, checking internet connection speed, setting parental controls, setup guest access, and much more.
LED lights in an Amped router have
Guide for Amped Wireless Router Setup
- Before installing the Amped router, make sure you have disabled or plug out the cables of the existing router to the modem, power outlet. If you do not have a router then ignore it and move on. You definitely have a modem, turn it off and also remove the battery backup if it has one.
- Now, connect the router and modem using an Ethernet cable. You have to insert the Ethernet cable into the blue port of the router. Connect the adapter to the modem and also put its battery in. Turn on the router and then connect it to your device such as a computer. Connect the antennas to the router and power adapter into the electrical outlet. Turn on the router and wait till power Led turns on.
- Open a web browser and type setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar of the browser window. If you are unable to access the login page through this web address then try to access it through the IP address of your Amped router. Open the smart setup wizard by entering the username and password. Click on next to start the setup process. The setup wizard guides you throughout the setup process.
- While configuring the internet connection if the setup wizard encounters any issue then it will show you all the information regarding the issue. Advanced users perform the internet connection step by their own as they have proper knowledge and information regarding the manual setup. Next step is click on the finish step to complete the setup process. You have to then set the system clock time. It will then show you a window to change the network name and password. You can skip this step as well and do it later on. The setup summary will be shown in the end. Check the summary to confirm all the things and then finish the process.
Amped wireless wifi extender setup - As easy as it gets
- Unbox the Amped extender and plop it down next to the router.
- Next, use the Ethernet cable to connect the extender with your router.
- Take another Ethernet wire and connect it from the Amped wifi extender to your PC.
- Now, plug in the devices to the power outlet and turn them on.
- Head to the PC and use your default browser to open the setup.ampedwireless.com dashboard.
- The next page will be asking you to enter the Amped wireless login credentials.
- Look for the default username and password of your extender in its user manual.
- Type these login details on the admin page and click the Login button to access the Amped wireless setup page.
- Next, click on the Scan button to search for the available networks. Choose the network name that you want to extend and click on Next.
- If your network has security enabled, then enter the passphrase key otherwise leave the security field blank.
- Next, the amped wireless setup wizard will copy the SSID name and password of your network.
- You can also manually configure the wireless settings of the extended network under the Wireless tab.
- Once done, click on the Apply tab to save the changes you have made.
- Now, you can reconnect your devices such as PC, tablet, or more to the extended network.
If you’re facing the Amped wireless setup issues then you can get Amped wireless extender troubleshooting tips from our technical executives. You just need to contact them on the toll-free number.
Setup.ampedwireless.com not working? Get some troubleshooting tips
- First of all, check if the Ethernet cable is securely plugged in from the computer system to the extender.
- Check if your computer device is connected to an active internet connection.
- Next, make sure the browser you’re using is up-to-date.
- You can try using a different browser to access the Amped wireless login page.
- Also, you can use the default IP of the Amped extender to log into the extender’s interface.
- Now, make sure you’re putting the default address in the address field of your browser instead of the search bar.
- If still, you can’t access the Amped wireless setup dashboard using setup.ampedwireless.com, then you need to reset the extender to the factory defaults.
For the amped wireless range extender troubleshooting, you can follow the above tips and get your issues resolved in seconds.
Learn how to reset the Amped range extender
- If you have tried all the amped wireless extender troubleshooting tips and still getting the error of setup.ampedwireless.com not working, then the last option is to reset your extender.
- To do the reset, take a paperclip and press the Amped extender with it.
- Press and hold the reset button for at least 10-20 seconds.
- When the power LED on the extender starts to blink, release the reset button.
- Once reset, all the personalized settings will go back to the factory defaults.
- Now, you have to reconfigure the extender by using the above-mentioned steps.
Need any technical assistance? Reach out to us today.
You may encounter the issues given below and we can help you in solving these issues.
- setup.ampedwireless.com dashboard
- amped wireless setup
- setup.ampedwireless.com not working
- amped wireless router setup
- Cannot access the amped wireless setup page
- amped wireless setup wizard
- Athena High power Ac2600 wi-fi router with mu-mimo (RTA2600-R2)
- amped wireless extender
- Athena High power Ac2200 wi-fi router with mu-mimo (RTA2200 T)
- Access amped wireless dashboard
- amped wireless manual
- Install the amped wireless drivers
- Athena High power Ac2600 wi-fi router with mu-mimo (RTA2600)
- amped wireless range extender
- High power Touch Screen Ac1750 wi-fi router (TAP-R3)
- amped wireless extender not working
- High Power AC1200 wi-fi Router (up to 800mW)
- amped wireless setup dashboard